At the Lancaster Medical Clinic we are a group of 4 Family Physicians that all deliver babies at The Ottawa Hospital, General Campus.
We practice full scope Family Medicine, and we love following families and caring for them. Our team of Physicians, Nurses, and Medical Office Assistants are dedicated to providing good quality medical care with kindness and compassion.
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
If you need to be seen for urgent care on Saturdays when Lancaster Medical Clinic is closed, please call Riverside Court Medical Clinic at 613 739-3700 to schedule an appointment.
Patients of Dr. Murley can now book online using this link: https://ocean.cognisantmd.com/online-booking/2bba43f5-4853-48d8-b5c6-7e005799c449
Requests for other appointments are only accepted via telephone. Please call between the hours of 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM Monday to Friday to book an appointment. At the current time, we will not accept appointment requests via email.
In person visits will require adherence to current pandemic guidelines:
- You must have a pre-arranged appointment – no walk-in appointments are available.
- Masks must be worn. See here for list of acceptable masks: https://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/public-health-topics/masks.aspx
- If you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/symptoms.html?topic=ex-col-faq#s, please re-schedule your appointment as you will not be seen in person.
- Sanitize hands prior to entering the clinic
- Maintain a distance of 2 metres between people
- Follow directional arrows as marked along the floor.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the clinic unless a parent or caretaker is required to accompany them.
We will not be able to provide letters or documentation stating you or your child is COVID-19 free. Only testing for COVID-19 can confirm this.