NON-OHIP INSURED SERVICES
- Cosmetic procedures i.e.: removal of warts, age spots or skin tags
- Travel medicine advice and services for travelling outside of Canada
- Examinations/diagnostic tests requested by employers, insurance companies, government agencies, etc.
- Pre-adoption examinations
- Prescription renewals for non-rostered patients
- Any routine office visit without a valid OHIP card
Completion of Forms and Medical Records:
- Completion of work and school related forms/notes i.e.: sick or back to work notes, admission to day care/schools/recreational, employer requested reports/forms
- Medical/legal reports
- Federal government forms
- Certificates for the purpose of travel, employment, etc.
- Driver’s/aviation medical exam and other licensing forms/certificates
- Insurance forms, reports and certificates i.e.: disability certificate, treatment plan, insurance medical examination reports
- Copying medical records, reports and letters at the patient’s request
- Transfer or summary of medical records at the patient’s request
- Missed appointments without sufficient notice
Please speak with your provider if you have any questions.